What happens if a mobile app development company chooses the wrong set of technology stack by any chance?
- It hampers the performance of the apps
- It will prove highly expensive in the long term
- To choose a new technology stack again would become a time- and moneyintensive process
- It will lead to additional maintenance costs and lead to grave technical issues
- Late delivery of projects will ruin the customer relationships
On the other hand, choosing the right tech stack at the initial stages of the process can ensure that the final product will be a success. Maintenance of the apps will become seamless and the project will be delivered on time. It will lead to happy and satisfied customers and thus, better customer retention.
So, in this article, you will get a glimpse of some vital tips to select the right stack for your mobile application development projects. But before we dive deeper into it, let’s glance at the factors on which the choice of technology stack depends.
Mobile Application Development: Factors to Consider while Deciding on the Technology Stack
Technology stack is a combination of programming languages, tools, frameworks, libraries, platforms, and UI/UX designs used while developing mobile applications. Technology stack majorly consists of two software components: client-side and server-side, also called frontend and backend respectively.
Here are the factors that must be considered while deciding on the technology stack for mobile application development.